- To ensure the safe arrival of your Camera and other Photographic Equipment to our repair shop please refer to the checklist below:
- Wrap the unit with padding (bubble wrap works well).
- Ensure 5 centimetres of padding covers all the equipment placed in the carton.
- Enclose a list of all items in the carton.
- Enclose our email responding to your Estimate request submitted to us.
- Enclose a daytime contact number and return shipping address and contact name.
- Ensure the box is well taped/secured prior to sending.
- Address the box (I know this should be automatic but you'd be surprised!).
- When posting, ensure your package for its replacement cost (refer to our Warranty page).
- Use a shipping carton that is strong (to survive the journey).
- It is advisable to always use a trackable method of transport e.g Registered post, or a courier that live tracks the parcel.
You can hand deliver, send by courier, post or have a friend deliver it for you, we don't care.
We prefer to see you if possible at the counter, that way we can ask questions about the camera and get to know what type of pictures you take.